David has over 25 years’ experience in organisational development – both as a trusted consultant and working at Board/Director level in NSOs – with expertise in performance sport, commercial and rights strategy, and skills/people development as an IIP OD consultant and EMCC qualified executive coach:
- One of the first employees of UK Sport
- Assistant Director of Sport England’s National Centres
- General Manager at Gloucester Rugby
- Co-Founder & Principal Consultant of Performance Matters
- Chair of the ECB’s Science and Medicine Group during Ashes 2005 year
- Group Operations Director at SkillsActive
- CEO of SkillsActive Services Limited
- Commercial Director NED at British Skeleton for Sochi 2014.
David is a former England rugby union junior international, and played for Rosslyn Park and Surrey between 1984-1990. Arguably his most notable sporting moment however, was that he once got paid to sit on the Norwich City FC bench (as a steward). A graduate of Brunel West London, Loughborough and Cardiff Met, David now spends his more active moments swimming, cycling and gyming – plus, as a true southerner, drinking vast quantities of herbal tea.
Warwick is a leading workforce and organisational development specialist in the British and Irish sports sector. With a background in coaching, skills and vocational education and training, Warwick has led and delivered a number of workforce and strategic reform programmes in his career; plus numerous non-executive roles in the sport and education sectors:
- Chair of Swim England Awarding Body
- Independent Member (formerly) of the UK Coaching Standards Group
- Regional Manager at SkillsActive
- Head of Education and Training at sports coach UK (now UK Coaching)
- Emergenetics Certified Associate
- Associate on Sport England’s Approved Suppliers Framework
- Programme Leader in Higher and Further Education
- Qualified trainer and assessor in the vocational sector.
Warwick enjoys the outdoors and good ‘hilly’ walks and is new to cycling (having reached ‘that’ age). A former junior swimmer and club rugby and footballer, Warwick is more a sports enthusiast than participant, with a real passion for (ice) hockey of which he travels extensively to experience the ‘buzz’.
Our Network of Inside Track Associates